Monday, June 20, 2011

Camera Mod for Xperia PLAY v7 Android


Requirements: Android OS 2.3 +
Overview: This app is a modification of Google's stock camera app. I have fixed some small menu positioning issues, increased font size, and have enabled the R button on the Xperia Play as the shutter button for taking photos and recording videos and the L button to act as focus in photo mode.


In a response to a comment below the app has permission that GOOGLE set as this is their code, I only modified the button handling. GPS = Geotagging (google it) and SMS = Sending picture messages (Click the photoframe with a plus sign in the SE Messaging app and press take photo to see what I mean).

I do not take credit for the camera app its self, that is work of the great volunteers and Google employees who have worked on android. I only take credit for the modifications I have performed on their code. I offer this app with NO warranty and do not take responsibly for any issue that arise from using it.
* Xperia PLAY optimized *

What's in this version:
Fixed issue that disabled on-screen menu when focus was pressed

Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1256312844

Mirror:
http://www.filefat.com/e9r45zekuw6q

No comments:

Post a Comment